Friday 23 March 2007

Clip on or clip in?

Just a quick posty, I can't firgure out if clip style hair extensions should be called, clip on hair extensions or clip in hair extensions? The thing is, with the old style hair add ons, you know, the ones that are like a synthetic pony tail on a giant claw clip. Well those ones are known as clip on hair extensions, so maybe it would be better to use clip in rather than on. I have had a nose around and most people seems to say in and not on. So I think I will carry on calling them clip inand leave the 'on' for the claw type extensions. I saw someone just recently who had one of these type of claw clip extensions. I had fogotten just how bad they look, didn't she realise that we now have a much more sleek and very real 'human hair clip in extenions.' Maybe I should take a card out with the head kandy website address on it, then every time I see these aweful claw clip extensions I can just give them a card and explain that they need the new style human hair clips. I will try and get some pictures to upload...

No comments: